Thursday, February 25, 2010

Catching up!

I've seen many people who write their blogs posting that they will not be updating their blogs anymore. While this saddens me, it also has encouraged me to write a little more often. Things have been hectic around here with school and getting my shaman to 80. She has been dual specced and is now primarily healing, rather than dpsing. I still haven't been able to get her hit capped, but I also find healing to be less stressful than dpsing. So maybe that means I found where I was meant to be.

So she has healed all the raids now except Ulduar and ToGC. I'm feeling pretty confident about it all, and am really anxious to see the Lich King drop. The group I've been running with has reliably killed the first four bosses and a couple of weeks ago we managed to get Festergut down. I'd really love to try the dragon fight, where you get to heal her up, but I can't seem to convince my group that it would be a great thing to just try. Maybe this week!

She has her tier 10 2 piece set bonus, and I'm working on her thrid piece, but at 95 emblems, that is a long way to go, even with running ICC10, the weekly raid and some of the randoms to get the 2 frost emblems a day. Especially when I have other things that keep me from those randoms some times. I've also been trying to get a new dagger from the gunship battle, but have lost the rolls and now it hasn't dropped lately. Such is my luck. I'm just glad she finally got the 245 caster shield from ToC25. That took a lot of runs through there.

I know I've grown a lot in my healing. I actually use my trinkets more often now and have learned a lot about the different spells to use. If the tank is getting low and I'm getting beat up some, I can use healing wave for the extra healing on me because of my glyph.

So overall, I feel like I'm catching up. My goal, currently, is to down the Lich King before Cataclysm hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment